Some time ago, I wrote a series of posts about life stories, in which I asked a number of important questions about life, love and authenticity, 3 topics close to my heart.
The letter 'Q' in this A to Z Challenge month seemed like a perfect opportunity to breathe new life into the series.
Therefore, without further ado, here is a new list of life questions to reflect on, share or discuss:
- What makes me smile?
- What is my biggest talent?
- Do I allow myself to make mistakes?
- How can I make my life less stressful?
- Who could I not live without? Have I let them know? Recently?
- What does 'beauty' mean to me? Am I beautiful?
- When have I last said 'thank you' and really meant it?
- When have I last said 'I love you' and really meant it?
- What is my passion? How much time do I spend on it?
- Am I as good a partner as I expect my partners to be?
- Which 3 things I could do would really improve my health?
- If I had to eliminate one emotion from my life, which one would I choose?
- Which people have contributed to the person I have become?
- If I found out, with certainty, there was a heaven and hell after death, what would I change about my life?
Which question(s) struck a chord?
Image: 'Day Dream (Explore!)' by Gauri Ma. Available under a creative commons license. © 2008, Gauri Ma.