22 Sept 2010

Awards

On April 12, 2011, I got my first award from Deirdra Eden-Coppel at A Storybook World, the Creative Blog Award. Much appreciated!

(Did you know she does all her own artwork?)


--------

On April 30, 2011, author and illustrator Elizabeth Mueller gave an award to everybody who survived the A to Z blogging challenge, a mad month of daily blogging according to the letters of the alphabet.
Crazy Z-zebra indeed! Thanks for the award! ;-)



--------

And here's an A to Z badge from the A to Z team.

(Thanks Arlee, Alex, Candace, Jeffrey, Jen, Karen, Stephen & Talli!)



--------

On April 5th 2011, the ever-fabulous Karen Walker at Following the Whispers passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. She's an amazing woman, and I'm honoured she thought of me!


--------

On May 6, 2011, cyberpunk / paranormal romance / urban fantasy writer Sarah Mäkelä passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks a lot!



--------

On August 10, 2011, the witty and wonderful Margo Lerwill passed me the 'Liebster Blog' award. Thank you! <3



--------

On August 29th, one of my favourite bloggers L.G. Smith of the legendary Bards & Prophets slipped me the 7x7 link award, which gave me the perfect opportunity to highlight 7 of my older posts. I loved reading her older posts and I hope you'll enjoy mine.



--------

October 7th, 2011, I received the Friendly Blogger Award from Scottish writer and all-round supportive wonder woman Rosemary Gemmell. Thanks and: right back at you! :-)


--------
♥ Bookmark or share this post ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...