Sarah Mäkelä. Thanks!
This award, too, comes with the tradition attached to share 7 things about yourself, and to pass it on to other bloggers.
Reusing the 7 facts from the last award felt like cheating, so I've come up with new ones. Here we go:
1. I love Thai food.
2. I'm a total night owl - always have been.
3. I learnt to read when I was 4.
4. One of my favourite singers / musicians is Tori Amos.
5. I love the smell of campfire lingering on my clothes and in my hair.
6. I often struggle to balance cynicism and optimism in my life.
7. I wrote my Master's thesis about an obscure female poet from Berlin, Germany.
Now, it is my pleasure to pass on this award to the versatile, multi-talented:
- scientist and writer Alison Pearce Stevens.
- Rosalind Adam, writer and teacher who introduced me to the wonders of Leicester.
- artist and jewelcrafter Suzanne Redmond at Blue Sand Studio.