Karen Walker at Following the Whispers passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. Much appreciated. :-)
As the award tradition goes, I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself, pass the award on to other bloggers and notify them about it.
So here we go - in random order of importance:
1. I always have chocolate in the house. The dark, bitter kind.
2. I hardly ever read newspapers or watch the news. If something is truly important, I'm sure I'll find out another way.
4. I have very eclectic reading tastes.
6. I have the best husband in the world - for me.
I don't think anybody could be a better match.
7. My first job was in an independent bookstore.
Now, in turn I would like to pass this award on to the following Stylish Bloggers:
- L.G. Smith at Bards and Prophets because I love her style of writing, the way she thinks and the topics she picks.
- Toby Neal at An Endless Fascination with Stories because of the stylish way she deals with porn (as a topic for her latest posts :-) )
- Queen Mahin for being stylish even when spring cleaning.