I'm a bit low on energy these days, probably because it's a busy time of year and in the background, my brain is working overtime on my novel.
In order to give myself an energy boost, I want to remind myself of the many things I have to be thankful for:
- the wonderful spring we're having
- the fact that summer is coming, which will give me more time to write and opportunities to spend quality time with people I love and care about - some of whom I haven't seen in way too long.
- my family, who remind me of aspects of life I might otherwise overlook or undervalue.
- the inspiring online community I've begun to discover a few months ago, and of which I feel I'm gradually becoming part.
... and last but not least I am thankful for coming to understand that not everything has to be Complicated or Perfect in order to be Awesome.
In the spirit of being thankful for the good things in life, I want to share 2 recently discovered links that helped me to notice and remember:
- An Awesome Book of Thanks by Dallas Clayton
- The 'time-ticking countdown' of 1000 Awesome Things. Thanks to Shelli of A*Musings for pointing me to that one.
What are you most thankful for right now?