25 Feb 2011

5 Months, 10 Most Popular Blog Posts.

Now that I've been blogging for 5 months, I thought it was time to give an overview of the 10 posts that have been most popular in that time.

Here we go, in reverse order:

10. My blog banner contest.

9. The article about changing education paradigms: 'The Times They Are A-Changing.'

8. The New Year's Eve photograph post: 'The Faces of Love.'

7. Part 4 of my 'ecological body weight management' series: 28 ways to be more active in your daily life.

6. My 'lucky 13' favourite quotes by women writers.

5. Halloween inspired: story settings for scary stories: 'Haunted House and Gruesome Graveyard.'

4. Part 3 of the 'ecological body weight management' series: Exercise.

3. My article about photographer and land artist Andy Goldsworthy.

2. Part 2 of the 'ecological weight management' series: Healthy eating.

And ... based on the previous list, this will come as no surprise.

*Drum roll*

On number 1: Manage your body weight - the green way, which has currently been read by over 650 people.

I guess this gives an indication of what many people are interested in. It didn't hurt, of course, that the 'green weight management' series got a shout-out from Krista at stumptuous.com.

It will be interesting to see what will happen in the next five months, where my quest for sparkles of life, love and authenticity will take me. I hope you'll be there for the ride!
♥ Bookmark or share this post ♥

2 comments:

  1. Great! :-)

    Let me know if there are topics that you'd like to read more about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...