In a few hours, at 23:21 GMT, the centre of the sun will cross the equator and move further north (at least for us in the northern hemisphere). Night and day are now of equal length. Starting tomorrow, the days will triumph.
Here are a few questions that could spark more ideas ...
- What was the most important thing you learnt last year?
- Which of the things you learnt last year - and processed during the winter - can you start putting to good use?
- If you had some energy to spare, who or what would you spend it on?
- What can you do to feel (even) better about yourself?
- Which side of yourself would you like to develop further?
- Which mistakes will you allow yourself to make while doing so? (Note: if you reply 'none', keep repeating the question until you come up with another answer.)
- What can you do for the people around you that would make them very happy?
I wish you a great springtime, in which you feel alive, loved & in love and more true to yourself than ever.
Images taken by K.C. Woolf on March 20th, 2011.